We know that you will probably have loads to think about now that you are starting a new school so we thought it might be useful for you (and your parents) to have a list of the most important things you need to remember ready for your first day at THS.
- First day: Tuesday 5th September
- School starts: 8:45am.
- Form room: L1-6 (Lofthouse Building)
- Form tutor: to be confirmed
- Form: 7J, 7N, 7R, 7E, 7W, OR 7Y
What will I need to bring with me?
- School bag
- Pencil case containing: 2 pens, 2 pencils, rubber, ruler and pencil sharpener
- Packed lunch or lunch money, ready to put onto the money machine.
- Food and drink for break (you can also buy toast at the canteen)
- Bus fare or bus pass
- Data collection form (if you haven’t already brought it in)
What do I need to remember when I am getting ready over the summer?
- A smart new uniform, worn correctly
- No jewellery except for a watch
- No make-up or nail varnish
- No extreme hairstyles or colours
- Plain black shoes (but not boots or trainers)
- Plain dark coloured coat (but no logos or hoodies)
- Mobile phones must be switched off in school buildings and kept safely in your bag
You don’t need to bring your PE kit on the first day
Any forms that your parents need to send back into school, please make sure you bring them in on the first day back.
On a sheet of paper, write down any questions you think of during the holiday and ask your tutor on the first day back. Do not worry! It will all be OK!
See you in September!