WHAT IS NCS?
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for 15-17 year olds.
NCS helps build skills for work and life whilst taking on new challenges and meeting new friends.
Running during summer and half-term, this site is dedicated to the NCS programme in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire West Midlands and parts of North West England and Yorkshire. The programme involves a short time away from home, trying new things as well as taking part in a team project in the local community and much more!
WHY DO NCS?
- Grow your confidence
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Develop skills and create a killer CV
- Experience an unforgettable summer
- A stay at an outdoor activity centre
- The opportunity to gain new skills
- A way to meet new people and life-long friends
- The chance to plan & run a project
- A great experience for a CV