What will I be studying?
- Desktop Publishing
- Using the Internet
- Creating Effective PowerPoints
- Using Spread sheets and Modelling
- Handling Data
- Computer Control
- Data Logging
- Creating Multimedia Websites
- Searching the Internet and Collecting Information
- Creating Interactive Quiz
- Collaborated ICT and Business Project which involves DTP, Spread sheets, Databases and PowerPoint
- ICT in Society
- Using Movie Maker
- Using Macromedia Flash to create animations
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed using a range of assessments which include:
- Skills Test
- Peer Assessment
- End of Term Tests
- At the end of every unit studied, teachers will assess pupils work and will award them with a level
How are teaching Groups organised?
Pupils are set in mixed ability groups
Provision for Gifted and Talented students
- Differentiation in Lessons
- Differentiated Lesson Outcomes
- Extension Tasks
- Computer Clubs
What extra and curricular opportunities are available to extend learning?
Computer Club at Lunch Times over the week
Useful resources and websites to support learning